Our client is a privately owned Western Australian company, principally engaged in earthmoving, construction and mining equipment rental, sales and services within Australia.
They are currently seeking mechanically minded trades assistants for long terms roles based in their workshop
in near Midland in Bellevue, Perth, Western Australia.
These roles will be long term and will commence immediately for the right applicants.
This role will involve the following but is not limited to;
• Assisting Heavy Duty Mechanics
• Assisting Auto Electricians
• Cleaning & preparation of machinery
• Operating Forklifts
• Tracking Mechanical Parts
To be considered you must meet the following criteria;
• Able to work unsupervised
• Able to pass a Medical/D&A
• Hold a current Drivers Licence
• A Forklift and Confined Space Tickets preferred
• Available for half day Saturdays
• Have previous experience in mechanical roles
To apply for this role please submit your CV via SEEK or email to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
James Kendall - Recruitment Consultant
(08) 9240 9240