• Top salary + career opportunity + additional annual leave + other benefits
• Technical and relationship focused underwriting role
• Boutique office of a large insurer that leads the Workers Compensation market
This very busy, well renowned insurance company is located in the Parramatta CBD and is easily accessible by all public transport. They are seeking an experienced Workers Compensation Underwriter or Senior
Underwriter with strong technical skills.
Working in a friendly team orientated environment, you will be an essential member of the underwriting team. You will:
• Gather information about your clients for renewal and new business
• Accurately assess complicated data and use your expertise to calculate premiums
• Create detailed policies
• Handle queries from various brokers and direct clients
You need to have a strong Workers Compensation Underwriting background, strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels. The ability to work in a team orientated environment is also essential.
On offer is a negotiable salary, flexibility, extra annual leave and other benefits.
To apply for these roles either email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Mark Russell on 02 9346 5285.