We are recruiting for WA's premier mining company when it comes to providing thorough and extensive career development.
Actively seeking junior mine geologists who need that new challenge we can provide a great opportunity.
Our client, working on a FIFO roster from Perth, puts a strong emphasis on training their geologists. With it becoming harder and harder to find good geologists our client understands the importance of promoting within.
You will be encouraged to further your skills as you work across all aspects of open pit geology. This is an in-depth role working hands-on with experienced seniors who adopt a supportive attitude.
An exciting role that will see you working across face mapping, interpretation, reports, mark ups, grade control, iron ore blending and more!
Some things to consider -
• Study assistance- If you want to further your qualifications or cross train in another area this will be supported
• Build for the future - This company pays higher superannuation contributions
• Enhance your pay - Great, and achievable, bonus scheme
• Exciting work- Iron ore operation with multiple pits, never boring!
• Voice your ideas- A strong culture that encourages geologists at all levels to have their input
• Team work- Work in a solid team of 6 geologists as you bounce ideas & suggestions
Don't hesitate in contacting us, we provide a friendly approach as we understand changing roles can be daunting. We would like to work closely with you so we can make the right decisions on your career.
With your relevant tertiary degree in geology and 1-4 years open pit geology experience you will shine in this role. Experience using mining computer software and great communication skills will also be important.
Paying a generous salary, providing excellent training at an important time in your career and giving encouragement for career growth makes this an opportunity not to miss!
For more information please call Edward Freeman on 1300 853 499 or email your resume in strict confidence to email@example.com
At E4 we work closely with our mining candidates to provide information and options on roles that will suit them best.
We are able to provide detailed information on relevant mining positions and can negotiate on your behalf to maximise your earning potential. Talk to us today about how we can assist you in finding that perfect mining role!