Established in 2006 by the McCall family to celebrate the life of Elizabeth Ann McCall who died tragically in 2006, aged 41.
1. The Scholarship, paid in two instalments, will have a value of $2,500.
2. The Scholarship will be open to commencing students enrolled in the Bachelor of Education at the Brisbane
campus of the University.
3. Applications should include
1. evidence of academic merit (based on OP score or entry rank);
2. a written statement of approximately 200 words outlining the applicants involvement with, and commitment to, social justice issues; and
3. at least one referees report from the applicants school principal or other relevant person testifying to their involvement in social justice issues and activities (eg St Vincent de Paul or similar agency) and/or involvement in school-based activities having a social justice focus.
4. The Scholarship may be awarded each year on the recommendation of a Selection Committee consisting of the Deputy-Vice-Chancellor (Students, Learning and Teaching), the Head, School of Education (Qld) and Director, Marketing and External Relations.
Remember to submit all the supporting documentation required (as listed in point 3 above) as well as your completed application form, including certified documents where necessary.
Click Here to Apply