type='html'>Triangle Pase Inc. engages in operation and funding of oil and gas exploration and production operations. The company is based in Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia. Triangle Pase Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Triangle Energy (Global) Limited. TPI owns and operates the Pase Production Sharing Contract in Aceh Province, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
1. Senior Production Geologist
• Perform production and Develop geology duties on producing fields in one of our core asset areas in North Sumatra subsurface team.
• Development planning, completions, re-completions, work-overs, and in-fill wells.
• Preparation of work schedules and plans, and the ability to lead projects as required.
• Work with Internal Departments to prepare AFE and major project.
• Prepare of the technical presentations as required.
• Provide geological input for wells operations.
• Reservoir modeling for field development / redevelopment.
• Supervise and mentor junior geologists.
• Perform volumetric reserve and risk estimations for field development and new prospects/leads, and support engineering, drilling and production.
• The qualified candidate should have 10-15 years exploration or exploitation work experience, preferably on projects with fractured reservoirs.
• Be a demonstrated leader of a subsurface group that has good relationships with the relevant government bodies.
• Structural geology expertise both extensional and compressional tectonic settings.
• With integrated subsurface mapping experiences, perform volumetric reserve and risk estimations for field development and new prospects/leads, and support engineering, drilling and production.
• The Senior Production Geologist will play a key role in field development planning, completions, re-completions, work-overs, and in-fill wells. The candidate is expected to plan, coordinate, and document logging programs in highly deviated wells.
• Must be task-oriented and self-motivator with good English speaking and written skills.
• Skill with modeling Kingdom and Petrel software.
2. Material Logistic
• Identify and have clear understanding of importation processes to be able to optimize importation issues, withholding tax and duty rates.
• Implement required systems, processes and procedures for materials management including cataloguing, inventory control and material tracking.
• Ensure proper support by understanding user requirements.
• Liaise with suppliers for timely delivery of materials, equipment as required to meet facilities/project demands.
• Min. 5 years experience in Oil & Gas Supply Chain Management.
• Certified of BPMIGAS PTK 007 & its Revision.
• Good knowledge with Customs regulation.
• Able to work as a team in any circumstances.
• Good communication skill in English (oral & written).
• Have experience in handling forwarder, export & import.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Physically and mentally healthy.
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified Candidates will be contacted.