type='html'>Black Platinum Energy is an Indonesian focused oil and gas exploration company formed by private investors with a proven track record of success in Indonesia. Over the past several years, BPE management has assembled a select exploration portfolio of oil and gas assets in Indonesia having a common theme as follows:
* all assets are located in offshore proven basins, close to successful plays and infrastructure increasing the chance of success and development of any discovered hydrocarbons;
* substantial G&G data is already established for each of the assets reducing the time needed to be spent on geological and geophysical studies, and;
* exploration targets are relatively well defined accelerating the timing needed to do exploration drilling. Prospects have been identified/mapped and are technically ready to drill.
With the following requirements:
• Having at least Diploma degree in secretarial / administrative or equivalent with at minimum one year related experienced and/or training.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of; internet explore, microsoft excel, microsoft outlook, microsoft word, microsoft power point and windows operating system.
• Fluent in English both spoken and written.
• Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well organized and detailed.
This position is responsible for the professional managing of visitors, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support the financial and operational activities of the company.
Please send your comprehensive CV in English with a recent photograph to: email@example.com