Pasifik Anugerah Mining, founded in April 2007. PAM group of companies today consists of some seven companies, operation mostly in Indonesia. PAM's core business is mining.
PAM aims to maximize the overall return to its shareholders by sustainably finding, mining and processing mineral resources - areas of expertise in which we have a clear competitive advantage. A fundamental part of this is to deliver value while operating in an ethically and socially responsible manner, and remaining committed to long term sustainable development.
• Minimum S1 in Law/Psychology/Management from reputable University
• Minimum 3 years experience in handling HRGA as supervisor, preferably in mining industries
• Excellent working knowledge of Industrial Relations practice, labor law or government regulation, employment agreement, HR Procedures and General Affair
• Experience in handling compensation-benefit and personnel administration
• Experience in coal mining industry will be an advantage
• Strong leadership skills and good team work
• Minimum Senior High School graduated
• Computer literate
• Able to do preparation and Analysis Sample
• Able to build report
• Preference for those who used to work in Laboratory
• Excellent in Basics of Sampling and Analysis
• High integrity, responsibility, and cooperation
• Good in team work
• Handling Shift Leader
• Handling Minipal Operator
• Build Report
• Minimum D3 or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years experience in heavy duty truck / heavy equipment industries.
• Familiar with Mercedes-Benz Heavy Duty Truck or Commercial Vehicles will be an advantage.
• Proven technical skills on maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting
• Self motivated & independent individual,
• Willing to be relocated to remote sites.
• Computer literate and proficient in English is essential
MINE ENGINEER (ME)
• Min. 10 years experience in coal/ metals
• Bachelor Degree majoring Mining Engineer
• Experience in Mine Design, working with drill rig programs, and capable to prepare short and long term mine plan projects
• Intermediate – Advanced level of computer literacy and specific technical software skills such as Minescape
• Obtained a POP certificate
• Good communication and reporting skills, active English will be an added advantage
• Willing to be assigned in various area or projects in Indonesia or overseas (short/ long terms)
The role will include performing and being mentored in:
• Execution of exploration programs
• Delivery of drilling including chip logging
• Structural and geophysical interpretation
• Acquiring, compiling and evaluating date to enhance the exploration program
• Research and data analysis
• Assisting senior geologists with the development of computer models, roll-out plans, budgets, scopes of work and drilling programs
• Liaising with various drilling companies and other suppliers regarding time frames, costing, contract terms and other relevant specifications under the guidance of a senior geologist.
Operator Multi Skill
• Min. High School with 3 years of work experiences in heavy equipment (Excavator, dozer, and grader).
• Having SIM B 2
• Know-how to operate heavy equipment: Excavator, Dozer, Grader (min 2 unit).
• Hard worker, active, innovative, and high dedicated.
• Willing to be placed in mining sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implementing and deploying the procurement strategy and policies through appropriate plans
• Implementing the strategic selection of suppliers and monitoring their performance to maximize quality, service and cost
• Developing and managing supplier relationships
• Bench marking and implementing professional best practice policies and procedures in procurement to achieve cost reduction
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and standards
• Training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
• Ensure compliance with inventory holding levels internally
• Examining the procurement processes and taking remedial measures for cost reduction
• Overseeing the tendering process from bid document preparation to contracting.
• Identification of reliable sources of supply and ensuring that the flow of materials remains unhampered.
Skills and Specification
• Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field from a recognized University
• Higher Diploma in purchasing and supplies management will be an added advantage
• Basic knowledge in Accounting
• Modern Supply Chain Management
• Experience in Overseas Sourcing
• Wide experiences (10 years and above) in procurement and sourcing in a busy organization, preference from Mining company background
• Familiar with Instruments of relevant government legislations and requirements regulating and Governing imports.
• Experience in manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills as he has to maintain very good relationships with different sets of people.
Project Manager - Mining
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or any related field.
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in mining, with the latest 5 years in managerial position.
• Comprehensive knowledge of mining management principles, practical mining equipment application and the associated flow of planning and mining project implementation.
• Willing to work on site with roster system.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
• Able conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Adapt at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
PURCHASING STAFF (PUR-S)
• Implement daily working schedule of purchasing staff.
• Monitor and direct staff work activities at Purchasing, Receiving, and Store.
• Check daily purchase summary and store report that is prepared by the Receiving and Store staff.
• Follow up on Purchase Request and contact suppliers prior to negotiations.
• Reviews and approves purchase order placement of purchasing assistants and buyers for accuracy and optimum delivery and pricing.
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Meets with vendors to negotiate improved pricing, product quality, and delivery.
• Negotiating and supervising supply contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
• Participate in the development of specifications for services, equipments, products, supplies or substitute materials.
• Attends internal product development meetings to identify new product demands, schedules, and procurement needs. Forecasts requirements and orders products to meet sales demands.
• Male/Female, at least bachelor degree from reputable university
• Having minimum 3 (two) years experience as purchasing staff
• Understanding import procedure
• Literate in computer application such as Words, Excel and Internet
• Good communication in English
• To be capable in handing documents flow, could work in team or independently
• To be discipline, responsible, cooperative, and proactive
• Team player and nice personality
• English actively (oral and written)
• Personal active & creative, honest, loyal, conscientious, energetic, smart & communicative
• Able to assist organize and make purchases based on project schedules and also to the interests of corporate cash flow
• Responsibility in purchase activity and supply chain
• Handle all import procedure
• Monitoring and controlling all purchase request by accurate system
• Maintain available supplier who has good record
• Provide all logistic dept. and companys inventory request
• Preferably, Male 35 age years old
• Minimum 2-3 years experiences in purchasing field from mining company
• Hold min Diploma Degree in Engineering / Industrial / Mechanical or other related background
• Hand on experience in analyzing and solving machine-related problems and needs
• Strong leadership profile, having a high negotiation and analytical skill
• Highly attentive to details ability to multi-task and problem solving
• Ability to perform in time – pressures and met deadlines
• Good knowledge about heavy equipment spareparts and their substitutions
• Location for Muara Teweh – Kalimantan Tengah
Maintain, monitor and review companies daily operations and facilities to ensure employee safety are comply with safety, health and environmental regulations for specified facilities, operations and project.
• Willing to travel to all companies sites
• Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives
• Min. Senior/Technical High School or Diploma Degree in public occupational health & Safety/environment engineer or Engineering Graduate/Bachelor.
• Minimal 3 years have experiences in HSE Field implementation at high risk industry (For Diploma III in HSE or technical).
• Will be preferred if understand of lifting equipment, marine activity and or material handling activity.
• Able to conduct Job Safety Analysis, Safety Induction Trainer / Safety Awareness, Safety Report.
• Hold AK3 certified from government
• Communicative and innovative.
• Able to conduct presentation.
• Prepare and present safety training and safety induction to enhance safety awareness among employees and clients.
• Conduct inspections on statutory, fire and rescue equipment to ensure completeness and readiness for use.
• Inspects project facilities, equipments, observe operations and activities in progress to ensure those are in compliance companies safety regulations.
• Coordinates and consults with project safety superintendent and/or project managers regarding HSE issues in their respective areas and notifies management staff regarding violation of safety regulations and codes to ensure that all safety defiance are proceed.
• Support and assist safety audits, inspections and accident/incident investigations by observing employee activities and workplace conditions for submitting recommendations to management to correct deficiencies, eliminate hazards, and improve the overall program.
• Socialize and record all Job Hazard Analysis, HAZOB, and co-ordinate Emergency Response Team training and activities for the Project.
• Assist the Project Superintendent & Supervisors in conducting and reporting of all Hazards. Control and monitor the use of Hazardous or dangerous goods to ensure conformance with the MSDS (Material Safety Data System
• Monitor, review and participate in Pre-start meetings and Tool Box Meeting to update with current safety information.
• Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (ie. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
• Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs.
• Implement and maintain HSE Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan, and other HSE document for the project.
• Prepare and implement of Site Safety Activities.
Please send your application to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org