Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare, lifestyle and lighting, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights and the brand promise of "sense and simplicity".
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips employs approximately 119,000 employees in more than 60 countries worldwide. With sales of EUR 25.4 billion in 2010, the company is a market leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as lifestyle products for personal well-being and pleasure with strong leadership positions in flat TV, male shaving and grooming, portable entertainment and oral healthcare.
hilips has had a presence in Indonesia since 1895. The first trading activities with Indonesia for lamps started already. In 1940 the Lamp factory in Surabaya was established under the name of "NV Philips Fabricage en Handels Maatschappij". In 1948 a Telecommunication plant was established in Bandung and in 1951 radio receivers were added to the factory in Surabaya, which later on was moved to Bandung. In 1968 a joint venture was created with the government (60/40) under "Philips Ralin Electronics" (PRE), which was changed into an 80/20 venture in 1993, covering both the Commercial and Industrial Lighting activities. In 2000 "PT Philips Electronics Indonesia" (PEl) was established for all other activities. In 2003, the 20% government shares in PT Philips Ralin Electronics were bought and in 2004 an internal merger was realized, integrating PRE and PEl into one PT Philips Indonesia. The DAP activities (small Domestic Appliances and Personal Care) are since 1982 handled by a third party, PT Citra Kreasi Makmur, in close cooperation with PT Philips Indonesia. Today, Philips Indonesia employs some 1,500 people.
Philips Indonesia's main offices are located in Jakarta (head office) and Factory Surabaya. Today, having established a credible and reputable name in various industries which include lighting, healthcare and consumer lifestyle, the business activities of the company consist of sales, marketing, technical and application support.
PHILIPS ,the world leader in electricity & automation management. It is great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontiers. Make the strategic move, join our 117.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 118 countries. Currently we are looking for best candidates to fill following position:
1. Production / Logistic / Quality --> Supervisor
2. Process / Production / Equipment --> Engineer.
3. Project / Industrial (Senior / Lead ) --> Engineer.
4. Shipping / (Senior Shipping) --> Planners.
5. Die Casting --> Molding Maintenance / Supervisor.
6. Plastic Tooling --> Engineer.
7. Maintenance --> Engineer.
8. SAP Coordinator.
Background requirement :
* Bachelor degree ( S1 ) in Engineering or similar ( Technic / Electro ).
* Bachelor degree ( S1 ) in Electro / Engineering ( for no.8 only ) with SAP EXPERIENCE is a MUST.
* Candidate with 3-10 years of related experience manufacturing is preferred.
* FRESH GRADUATE are welcome ( Electro / Chemical / Mechanical ).
* Good analytical skill, hands on approach, willing to learn and Independent with strong drive is a MUST.
* Able to communicate in English is a MUST ( Verbal & Written ).
* Candidate with LEAN background is an added advantage.
GENERAL REQUIREMENT :
Familiar with Microsoft Office 2007 is a MUST.
If you got what it takes on the challenge, please submit you application within 1 week and pelase indicate. the sequence number of the post applied and mail the subject to : email@example.com
or send hardcopy to:
HRD Department, PT.PHILIPS INDUSTRIES BATAM
Panbil Industrial Estate
Factory B2A Lot 12-17.
Jl.Ahmad Yani Muka Kuning - Batam 29433.