International Software Company
Interesting & Challenging work
Brisbane CBD based
Our client is a global software vendor that services top tier mining companies around the world with their mine production planning applications. They are looking for an experienced MS BI developer to join their support team. Your role will include customer contact and you will be based in the same office as the product development team.
To be successful in obtaining this role you will possess the some or all of the following skills and attributes:
- Experience with MS SSRS (SSIS & SSAS a bonus)
- SQL Server 2008 (complex store procedure experience)
- Experience with Multi-Dimensional Expressions (MDX)
- Have a proven tracked record in Business Analysis and Project Management
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- A strong work ethic
- Mining experience
- A degree in IT or Engineering or similar discipline well regarded
This role has the potential to offer a career path where you can become a functional expert with one or more of their solution suites.
Some travel intrastate, interstate and overseas will be required from time to time. The role is based in the Brisbane CBD.
Then please send your CV in Word format quoting TR1960 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James Shekleton or Forty Galluzzo on 07 3007 8200 for more details.
166 Wickham Terrace
Spring Hill QLD 4004
P.O. Box 653 Spring Hill Qld 4004
Home » Vacancy » Task Recruitment Microsoft Reporting Specialist (Mining Sector) Job Vacancy in Brisbane