Field Auditor - Jakarta
- Plantation’s condition daily check
- Make a comprehensive report on plantation daily check
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent. Job role in Agriculture/Plantation or Management.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Logging training activities.
- Create a monthly report to HO, especially training activities.
- Coordinate utility of training center facilities of GEC, including Mess.
- Ensure training facilities, buildings GEC & Mess is always in good condition, orderly, neat & clean.
- Should always communicate & coordinate with the HO-Jkt, above all things related to the presence of GEC.
- Male, max 27 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Sociable, polite and honest.
- Mastering computer and familiar hotel booking / ticket.
- Minimum 1 (one) year working as a receptionist.
PT. GANDASAWIT UTAMA
Jl. MH. Thamrin no. 1 Menara BCA lt 53,
Grand Indonesia, Jakarta Pusat 10310