PETROSEA is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. Petrosea has been involved in the development of Indonesia s considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries. Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (GDP) on CIVIL ENGINEER, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, and MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
Assist Engineering & Construction staff in providing engineering support to the project team in order to complete the work on time, to budget in accordance to Petrosea and client procedures and specifications. The graduate engineer will gain valuable experience in all disciplines of Engineering, Procurement and Construction based on a pre-determined rotation program.
• Willing to work in a remote area
• Self motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to use Microsoft Office programs
• Must be prepared to develop industry skills and willing to take instructions from others
• Must be prepared to learn and undertake on the job training
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
Min Bachelor Degree (S1) in
- Civil Engineering (for Grad. Civil Engineer)
- Electrical Engineering (for Grad. Electrical Engineer)
- Mechanical Engineering (for Grad. Mechanical Engineer)
Minimum GPA of 2.75, graduated in 2011
Send your complete CV, and your latest transcript, as an attachment in MS Word or PDF format only in English with recent photograph to: email@example.com Please put the position applied. e.g: GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER as the subject line.
All applications must be sent at the latest 25th February 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process