• Full time position
• 66K - $72K + Super
• Caulfield location
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated person to join the Infrastructure Assets team. You will be responsible for assisting in the implementation and management of Asset Management Plans and Systems, preparation of capital works programs and project briefs, investigation, analysis and design of minor drainage
You will have:
• Tertiary qualification (Bachelor Degree) in Civil Engineering
• Experience in support and administration of asset management related systems
• Knowledge of preparation and implementation of asset management plans.
• Experience in the analysis and design of minor drainage projects.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For further enquiries call 9524 3263
For a copy of the position description visit www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/careers
All applications must quote Ref. 12/014 and address the Key Selection Criteria. Applications are preferred online via www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/careers or alternatively mail to Human Resources, PO Box 42 Caulfield South 3162.
Home » Vacancy » Glen Eira City Council Infrastructure Planning Engineer (Drainage) Job Vacancy in Melbourne