• Multinational company / Fantastic career opportunities
• Retail Focus Clientele
• $45k + super
My client is a true global leader in the manufacture and supply of construction materials and currently operates throughout Australia via an extensive branch network. The company has a strong reputation for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for customers while continually looking for future growth.
Currently there is an exciting opportunity to ensure your long term future and join the WA Sales team in the role of Customer and Architectural Consultant. Reporting to the area manager, this challenging role will focus on promoting and maintaining customer sales as well as building long term relationships with Builders and Designers
More specifically, as an Customer and Architectural Consultant, you will be involved in the following areas of the business.
• Promote and advise on company's product range - Showroom Environment
• Develop relationships with trades, designers and consumers
• Providing outstanding customer service ( phone, fax and email) and on time follow ups on quotes and customer enquiries
• Electronic stock inventory maintenance and annual stock takes
• Solid relationship building and consultative sales experience
• Solid retail exposure - trade sales would be highly regarded
• Strong computer skills e.g. Detailed inventory management system
• High level of interpersonal/communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Self motivated and a genuine desire to succeed
Are you looking for a career, not just a job - look no further!! This is a rarely seen opportunity with an industry leader who offers the support and training to ensure your success and continual development! To be considered for the role you will ideally have previous sales -retail and inventory management skills ideally within the construction or manufacturing industry. Most importantly you will have a strong desire to succeed and be hungry to grow and develop a career in the construction industry.
On offer is a competitive salary of $40-$50K + Super. Most importantly though, you will be provided with the tools and training to ensure a long term successful career. This is a genuine opportunity with immediate interviews for the right candidate, so don't delay and "apply now
To apply for this position, please call Tammy Goves on 0893218088 or forward an updated resume in Word format only, to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for your application to be processed, please quote Ref: 42637/TG
SINCLAIR CONSULTING GROUP
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING A 100% OWNED AUSTRALIAN COMPANY
Home » Vacancy » Sinclair Consulting Group Pty Ltd Sales Consultant - Building Industry Job Vacancy in Perth