PT Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources. G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mines and explorer. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commerce commissioning at the end of 2010 with first gold poured in early 2011. The plant is capable of producing at rate of 250,000 oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resources base of 6.5M oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum. Martabe with a resources base of 6.5M oz gold and 66M oz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asian-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seeks to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT Agincourt Resources is now pleased to invite applications for the following role:
Mechanical Trades Personnel (PRO 12127)
This position will be based at Martabe site with with FIFO schedule 4/2 weeks and reports directly to Mechanical Supervisor.
This position would be responsible to provide “hands-on” support for the Mechanical Supervisors so as to ensure that the maintenance, modifications, servicing and installation activities carried out by the Mechanical maintenance team are performed in a professional, safe, diligent, timely, cost efficient and cost effective manner, whilst taking into consideration the priority requirements of the Process Plants and associated infrastructure s Mechanical plant, equipment & apparatus being attended to.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Graduated from Polytechnic / Technical training institute or approved Apprenticeship with Mechanical (Fitter / Welder / Boilermaker) qualifications
2. Experience in similar position within the mining, oil & gas or similar heavy industrial environment
3. A good understanding of world class mining standards and associated safety standards
4. Experience with Mechanical maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes
5. Experience with Mechanical installation methods and practices
6. Good knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry
7. Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions
8. Ability to interpret mechanical drawings
9. Reasonable verbal English language communication skills
10. Possess a valid recognised Driver s licence
11. Basic understanding of “Computer Maintenance Management Systems” (CMMS)
12. Ability to prepare materials, and equipment required for tasks / projects
13. Ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records
14. Ability to demonstrate “Safe Working Procedures”
15. Computer literacy
16. Reasonable written English language communication skills
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org