type='html'>Pertamina (Perusahaan Tambang Minyak Negara, lit. 'State Oil Extraction Company') is an Indonesian government-owned corporation which extracts and refines the country's oil and gas reserves. It was created in August 1968 by the merger of Pertamin (established 1961) and Permina (established 1957). Pertamina is the world's largest producer and exporter of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
In line with its vission, become a world class national oil and gas company, currently PT Pertamina (Persero) invites the potential candidates to join as following position whuch be placed in Pertamina’s subsidiary companies :
1. Engineering Coordinator -> Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO
2. Senior Drilling Engineer -> Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ
3. Policy & Remuneration Expert -> Pertamina Hulu Energi
Responsible to monitor daily static surface facilities in term of process, chemical, scada control system, safety process, process optimization, automation measurement, corrosion analysis for surface facilities, pipelines and RBI. Identify and define the facility improvement needs. Work with Field Superintendent and Field Personnel on process system to improve the overall surface facilities performance.
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Physic/Petroleum.
2. Minimum 10 years experience in Oil & Gas Production fields, as a Process Asset Integrity.
3. Advance Technical skill :
o .Oil & Gas Operations
o .Production Chemical Knowledge
o .Process Engineering
4. Good command in English; written, speaking & reading.
5. Good communication skill.
6. Able to perform as a leader, problem solver & decision maker.
Senior Drilling Engineer
Responsible to lead and organize design and monitoring execution of drilling programs (including technology application, specification of materials and equipments, budget proposal) as well as provide technical justification during tender process and project close out, in order to ensure all drilling programs are delivered in accordance with company’s targets (including well delivery, HSSE standards, budget) and government regulations.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering.
2. Minimum 8 years of experience in drilling and completion engineering and usage of equipment and drilling systems as well as 5 years of offshore experiences.
3. Able to keep abreast with new techniques and equipment
4. Capable to conduct objective analysis of drilling problems and facilitate issues between departments in order to provide solutions and practical judgment
5. Has strong personality and has good interpersonal & communication skills and supervisory skill.
6. Good command in Reading, Technical Written and Speaking in English
7. Computer literacy in WellPlan, Compass, WellCat, Stress Check, and Microsoft Office
Policy & Remuneration Expert
Analyzing, designing, and creating policies & procedures that enables the HR function to operate effectively as well as making sure the level of competitiveness and fairness of the remuneration system is align with the companys need for competent people.
1. Having a vast knowledge of Industrial Relationship and employee regulation.
2. Min. 5 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits.
3. Exposure in designing domestic and overseas remuneration system.
For more information visit the career menu or click www.pertamina.com www.pertamina.com / recruit.