- Production of advertisements, hotel collateral and other projects.
- Layout and design of advertisements, collateral and any other projects.
- To propose new and creative ideas/concepts to improve overall collateral standards.
- To co-ordinate work and production schedule with the Communications Manager and Public Relations Managers.
- Liaison with Materials Department on suppliers and quotations.
- To monitor the return of all artwork/trans/photos/films from suppliers.
- To ensure proper records of materials taken from/returned to library
- Diploma / Degree or professional qualification with at least three 1 year relevant working experience preferably in hotel industry.
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office.
- Process strong analytical aptitude with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Team player who can work independently, results oriented with proactive performance.
- Applicants must be willing to be based at the Resort
- High level of integrity and result oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly analytical and with a keen attention to details
We are willing to offer an attractive remuneration package with benefits like staff accommodation, in-house clinic, staff meals etc. to the successful applicant.
Kindly email on updated resume, together with a recent photograph (jpeg format) to email@example.com